Friday, January 30, 2009

Hello Internet...is this thing on?

Now that I have finally started a blog I am not sure what I want to say. I suppose an introduction to me is the appropriate thing to do in my first post. I have many interests and hobbies that I have accumulated over the years. I have an extensive collection of movies and anime that I enjoy watching and I like to unwind from work with a good video game. I like to read although lately I haven't had much time to do so. When the craft bug hits me I like to bead jewelry and ornaments. I love to learn new things. The internet is a wonderful place for researching things I do not know. I have a wonderful family...related and non-related. They are a wealth of inspiration and comfort when I need it. I have a full time job, and it is very rewarding on it's own, but I try to separate it from my home life so you probably won't see much of it here...hence the title "back at the barn".

Starting a blog is a very big step for me because I have always been a very private person. I am also a very curious person though and I love talking to people and learning about them. I like finding out what makes people tick so to speak. I like to hear other peoples opinions, but I am not a fan of profanity and I definately dislike racism. So, please try to leave both of those out of your responses. Other than that, feel free to respond to any and all posts! I am looking forward to meeting you!

3 comments:

  1. Admittedly, you can't get all excited about meeting me and getting to know me, for obvious reasons. Still, I'm excited about you being here. And you might get excited about the fact that you've been tagged over at mine. :) Welcome to Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging! I've been on and off again with it for a few years now, but I always come back because I wonder what the people I read about are up to now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Er, like Boston Pobble, for instance!

    ReplyDelete