Thursday, February 19, 2009

This makes me happy

It's really a small thing but it does make me happy. I downloaded an avatar from the Funimation website of my favorite anime character of all time and have managed to work him into my blog page. See him up there in my title...his name is Piccolo. It's kind of funny but I have been known to make that same face when dealing with issues at home. I guess it's a fitting picture for this page. He is a character that was first seen in the dragonball series, at least that's where I first saw him and it's my blog. He started out as a villain, a really nasty one at that, but through a twist of fate slowly changes to become one of the good guys. I think the reason I like his character the best is because he uses his brain more than the rest of the characters. So, say hello to the green man who is watching over and guarding the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment